Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Interview with Sarah Palin - A Spoof

Ah ... this and the SNL skit ... just brilliant.




I loved living in Alaska. I attended high school in Anchorage and that time in my life was by far, the most amazing experience of my adolescent years. Literally, the very last minute before my father left to make aliyah to Israel and less than a month before starting my junior year, I changed my mind and decided to join him on his new adventure. I have mix feelings about that choice but in the end I know I made the right decision, at least, with regards to my relationship with my father. I always thought I would return to Alaska, but I never did.

I'm glad that Alaska is in the national spotlight because maybe Americans will stop and think about what a beautiful treasure we have there, one not to be exploited and threatened, despite if many of it's non-native residents (and native) feel different.

Alaska is a very special place and I hope that both the environment including wildlife, habitat, natural resources, etc., and the many indigenous tribes that still thrive there, are allowed to continue to be preserved and protected.

1 comment:

... Is the Window to Our Soul said...

Anonymous said...
Too funny! She is completely inept! Go Obama/Biden!

-Stacey

September 18, 2008 9:15 PM


Jaime said...
I know - it is funny. I also LOVE the SNL skit with Tina Fey. Man, she looked and sounded just like her.

Now that was hilarious.

September 18, 2008 10:44 PM


SuperRaizy said...
Fantastic!

September 19, 2008 9:00 AM